5.03.2010

A Day Off!

REST DAY! Oh what a glorious thing this is. Well one week is done and only 11 more to go! Last week wrapped up with 1:20 run on Saturday, an hour swim on Sunday followed by a 2:30 bike ride. The good news is I was able to do everything this week. However, I find myself exhausted I could be in bed everyday by 7 and that wouldn’t be early enough. My legs are pretty fatigued but I am doing it! Our tickets are booked and last night at my parents we talked about some activities we will do while we are down there. I am getting very excited! I don’t think I have been on a vacation since our honeymoon!
In other news I am home today because I hade a personal day to use and the wind is crazy! I finally made it downstairs to find part of our fence had blown down. I make my way out to see the damage and it hit me…Georgia! She had decided to make a break for freedom. I jumped in my car drove around the neighborhood no GG so I headed for the main streets. Getting a laugh out of the thought she could easily be at the school down the road entertaining the students at recess, so I headed towards Atlas. As I make my down Honeysuckle towards the school I see in the review mirror GG the Fearless Aussie hot on my trail. I think about had I not been home today she would have had 3 more hours to explore Hayden until Will would home for lunch to notice she was gone.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Georgia likely spent the entire morning herding neighborhood cars into their garages and taking her favorite half-ripped apart mallard on a tour of what she likes to call her Stamping Grounds (aka Hayden). Sounds like you and GG both got days off today!

    ReplyDelete